Pharmacy First is in need of a talented professional to join our team who will be responsible for insuring the accuracy of documentation necessary for pharmacy credentialing and working with the pharmacy in order to obtain current and appropriate documents.
The Credentialing Specialist responsibilities include:
- Handles phone/e-mail inquiries from retail pharmacies related to credentialing
- Serves as point-of-contact for issue resolutions involving credential acquisition or maintenance
- Solicits and maintains pharmacy networks of credentials
- Tracks licensure and other area-specific required credentialing documents and update database as needed
- Researches, documents and resolves credentialing issues in a timely and professional manner
- Identifies issues that require additional investigation, evaluation and/or escalation to management; ensure appropriate follow-up
- Proven success in customer service and client support
- Experience with managing projects and tasks in an efficient manner
- Effective analytical, oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Systems and software proficiency, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
- High school diploma or GED
- Data Entry and/or Credentialing experience a plus but not required
Pharmacy First is dedicated to helping the Independent Pharmacy remain competitive and profitable in today’s market. We offer an array of services, including contracting assistance (PSAO), third party payer reconciliation, and adherence services to help meet the most important needs of independent pharmacy owners. Our pharmacies are given the freedom to choose which programs best fits their needs. We pride ourselves in making our pharmacy services available to all independent pharmacies, without specific ties to a wholesaler. Join Pharmacy First today and enjoy the benefits of our pharmacy management team!
Pharmacy First’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Pharmacy First is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If interested in the position, please contact Scott Chase, Director of Human Resources, at 913-661-0298 ext. 130 or by e-mail at email@example.com.