Pharmacy First is looking for a talented bilingual professional to assist the Pharmacy Services team by providing effective customer service to clients by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company programs and contracts.
The Bilingual Pharmacy Services Specialist responsibilities include:
- Accept incoming calls and e-mails from retail pharmacies and providers related to offered services providing assistance or resolution when necessary in a timely and professional manner
- Serve as point-of-contact for issue resolution in contracting assistance, participant materials, report requests, and general inquiries, providing resolution in a timely and professional manner
- Document as necessary all client contact discussions using the intervention process flow
- Work regularly on open interventions, researching and resolving as quickly and professionally as possible
- Identify issues that require additional investigation, evaluation and/or escalation to management; ensure appropriate documentation and follow-up
- Proven success in customer services and client support
- Experience with managing projects and tasks in an efficient manner
- Effective analytical, oral, and written communication and organizational skills
- Systems and software proficiency, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- Attention to detail and willingness to problem-solve to a resolution
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write and speak Spanish fluently
- One plus year of previous pharmacy experience desired, preferably as a Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy services background, including knowledge of prescription drugs and specialty products desired
Pharmacy First is dedicated to helping the Independent Pharmacy remain competitive and profitable in today’s market. We offer an array of services, including contracting assistance (PSAO), third-party payer reconciliation, and adherence services to help meet the most important needs of independent pharmacy owners. Our pharmacies are given the freedom to choose which programs best fit their needs. We pride ourselves in making our pharmacy services available to all independent pharmacies, without specific ties to a wholesaler. Join Pharmacy First today and enjoy the benefits of our pharmacy management team!
Pharmacy First’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Pharmacy First is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If interested in the position, please contact Scott Chase, Director of Human Resources, at 913-661-0298 ext. 130 or by e-mail at email@example.com.